Article 1 (Members)
1. "Member" means an individual who applies for admission after agreeing to these terms in accordance with the procedure specified by the Company.
2. "Member information" means information on the attributes of the members disclosed by the members to the Company, and information on the members' transactions and transactions.
3. These Terms apply to all members, and are the terms that we obey during the registration process and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. Membership qualification
After agreeing to this agreement, the customer who applied for the prescribed membership will be qualified as a member after completing the prescribed registration procedure. Membership registration procedures should be done by the individual who becomes a member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership application from those who canceled membership in the past or those who judged that our company is not suitable.
2. Entering member information
Please carefully read the caution on entry and accurately enter necessary information in the predetermined input form at the time of member registration procedure. In registering member information, special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. can not be used. When these characters are registered, we will change it.
3. Password management
(1) Passwords can only be used by the members themselves, and can not be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) Please change the password regularly so that it will not be known to others, the member himself should be responsible for managing it.
(3) The intention display made to the Company by using the password is deemed to be the intention of the member himself / herself, and all the payments that arise because of that will be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Change)
1. The member shall promptly notify the Company if there is a change in the matters notified to us such as name, address etc.
2. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the fact that change registration was not made. Also, even if change registration is made, please be aware that transactions that have already been processed before change registration will be made based on the information before change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If the member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself / herself should do the withdrawal procedure. After the completion of the predetermined withdrawal procedure, it will be withdrawn.
Article 5 (Loss of membership obligation and compensation obligation)
1. When a member makes a false declaration at the time of applying for acquiring membership qualification, neglects payment obligation due to mail order sales, when there is any reason that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, You can cancel it.
2. When the member performs the acts prescribed in the following items, it is the responsibility to compensate for the damage suffered by the Company by this.
(1) Illegitimate use of membership number and password
(2) to interfere with our business by accessing this website to tamper with information or sending a harmful computer program to this website
(3) conduct acts that infringes the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company
(4) Other acts contrary to this Terms of Service
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
1. In principle, we do not disclose member information to third parties without prior consent of the members. However, in the case of the following items, the Company shall be able to disclose member information and other customer information without prior consent of the member.
(1) When requested to be disclosed based on laws and ordinances
(2) When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor, etc.
2. As for the membership information, we will manage it in accordance with our "efforts to protect personal information". The Company shall be able to use the member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service contents, promoting use of services, and ensuring sound and smooth operation of services I will.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information to members (including advertisements) by e-mail magazines and other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information if you notify us according to the method specified by our company. However, we can not stop the information supply necessary for this service operation at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibited matter)
When using this service, we prohibit members from doing the acts of the following items.
1. Be in violation of laws or regulations or this agreement, attention on using this service, attention on shopping on this service and other terms and conditions
2. Damage the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company and other third parties
3. Doing acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental conditions of young people, conduct other acts contrary to public order and morals
4. To conduct acts that disturb other users or other third parties or cause discomfort
5. Entering false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, mail etc
7. Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
8. Lending or transferring a password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
9. Others that we judge as inappropriate
Article 8 (Interruption / suspension of service etc)
1. In order to maintain the operating status of this service well, we may suspend all or part of the provision of this service without prior notice if it falls under one of the following items.
(1) When necessary for periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When load is concentrated on the system
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, blackouts, disturbing acts by third parties, etc.
(4) Other cases, if we decide that it is necessary to stop the system without being forced to stop
Article 9 (Change or abolishment of service)
Based on that judgment, we can change or abolish the service as necessary or not without notice in advance or in whole.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. We are totally responsible for any disruption, retardation, discontinuation, loss of data due to failure of communication line or computer, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any damage caused to members regarding our service Shall not.
2. We do not guarantee that harmful items such as computers and viruses are not included in mail / contents sent from our web page · server domain etc.
3. We are not responsible for any damage caused by members violating these Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 (Revision of these Terms)
We may revise this Agreement arbitrarily and we may declare a contract to supplement this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "supplementary agreement") at our company. Revision or replenishment of these Terms shall take effect upon posting the revised Terms or Supplementary Conditions on the Company's designated site. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised regulations and supplementary agreement.
Article 12 (Governing law, competent court)
In the event of a dispute with respect to these Terms, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.